Page 22 started October 1, 2003

Letters, Random Memories and Assorted Sea Stories (Cont.)

Plant Food Factory .....

Many friends and regular readers of my KP Site have asked me what it is I actually do. They know I make "plant food," but other than that it's sketchy (by design I guess). The truth is I work for my dad. He started Natural Science Research (NSR) over 25 years ago in his garage. Among plant and hydroponic enthusiasts, he is famous. In fact, he is considered by many to be the world's authority on plant nutrition. He got his Ph.D. in Plant Physiology from MSU in 1963 and has been directly or indirectly involved in plant science since. He told me once that while a lowly grad student at MSU he was often tasked with making plant food stock preparations for different professors. When he asked why he had to make the preps in different batches (instead of just mixing them all together) he was told to try it and see what happened. As you can guess nothing stayed in solution and it was a big mess. He was then told by his professor that it was impossible to make a plant food that had all the essential elements in it and stay in solution. This was a challenge to my dad and about fifteen years later he finally discovered how to do it. To this day every agricultural grade plant nutrient you find other than ours is either a two-part or three-part solution.  No one else has mastered making a one-part solution. 

As most would guess I have no background whatsoever in plant physiology being that I'm an electrical and nuclear engineer by trade. That all changed about 20 months ago when I left my cushy engineering job at SAIC to do something completely different. Since my father is pushing 70, he wanted to retire and devote more time to his plant tissue culture research.  With little persuasion I was talked into uprooting my family in Maryland and bringing them west to Arizona, where NSR has started a facility to support American Agritech.  Compared to operating a nuclear power plant, running this place is a snap. ;)  Here are some photos of my set up.  If you have any ideas of how to make things run smoother let me know.  


Opie Checks Back In .....

Hey, I had to catch up on all of the sea stories. My reserve Seabee battalion was just activated and I spent the last seven months in Rota, Spain but I'm glad to finally get home. I noticed another letter from a Seabee on page 21 and I wondered what battalion he was in. I was in NMCB 26 (25 now). My air detachment was slated to go to the sand, but the war was "over" too quickly and they never sent us. Darn the luck. I did get another taste of being away from my family for a long period of time again. It was, however, easier than being stuck in the confines of the "pig" for six months. At least we could go out in town and I got a pretty good tan to boot. Not much has changed in active duty ten years later. They still screw up your pay and records, all of the suck asses still get all of the NAM's (or as we call them, the clean-cami, do-little, mother-f***ers), and the food sucks. However, the evals have changed though. You now must aspire to be a 5.0 sailor instead of 4.0. I did consume mass quantities of San Miguel in Spain. It seemed to taste better than I remembered it in PI. One of the bartenders told me that San Miguel is brewed all over and the beer you have in one country will be quite different than another, so the SM you can buy for seven bucks in the states is probably not the same that you swilled down for about 15 cents a bottle in the Sierra Club. By the way, I was glad to see Wayne "Boozer" Baran, one of the fellow 2plant losers, finally check in. 

Todd "opie" Miller

Good News, Bad News .....


First the good news. I work with a guy that just passed me an interesting rumor. Jimmy spent 6 years as a crypto type radioman on subs. His father and grandfather are retired Navy chiefs. His oldest son is a chowdale on the Stennis. This is all to say that Jimmy is connected to the Navy rumor mill. Anyhow, he said that due to our "War on Terror" and due also to recent political and economic events in the Philippines, our government is in negotiations with the Philippines to re establish a Navy base there. Could this eventually become the ultimate reunion site?

Now the bad news. Recently heard through the grapevine that one of my old shipmates passed away. Don Barr was an M div nuke on the Enterprise in the mid 70s. I believe he was in 2 MMR. Don passed away several years ago due complications from Huntingtons Disease, a debilitating nerve disorder. Could you please add him to your memoriam list? The date of his passing was 16 Jan 2000. 


AZ Facility Not ORSE Ready!

KP - How can you just go home each night and sleep, knowing that your facility is in such poor material readiness condition? I mean, there isn't even any paint on the walls!!! You'd better start busting butt, before some admiral shows up and eats your lunch... for breakfast! Shameful.... and that disreputable looking character roaming around, without a uniform or anything! I wonder if that's the same pervert that was reportedly driving around your facility on the forklift... NUDE!


Right-o Arrgh! Besides no paint, I don't have any maintenance material logs to review.  I do, however, have a damage control response team,  .... or at least a mop.  


New Old Shipmates ....

Sorry Fellahs, I let some names slip by.  I thought I added these guys already but I didn't.  Must be all that Mojo making my mind slow.  

David O'Donnell Comes Aboard ...

Could you please add me to the list
David O'Donnell, RC23, 1992-1998

thank you

John Dykes Comes Aboard ....

John Dykes
EM-11, RT-Div 1990-1994

There were actually a few other guys who sent in emails but I lost them.  Please resend your name if it isn't posted as of yet.  Again I blame the Mojo..... 


The "Shmeg" Comes Aboard ....

Howdy KP, this site has had me rolling for days. Great job keeping it up.  Rich “Smeg” Hallstead would like to be welcomed aboard. (Possibly related to the Schmegma house Schmegma’s although I haven't traced the Smeg family tree back to find out.) I have signed my name as Rich Smeg Hallstead since my Big E days, although after 2 prototype tours it is closer to a doctor's scribble then a signature. (Over the years there has certainly been a lot of Smeg scribed upon the Qual Standards of Naval Nuclear Operators.) Just wanted to say “Howdy” for now, I’ll put together a story soon. Again, great job on this site.


Big E, RC22 1983 – 1987
Ballston Spa, S3G 1987 – 1992
USS Arkansas, 1992 – 1995
USS Carl Vinson, 1995 – 1997
Ballston Spa, MARF 1997 – 2001

Cold Iron Watch ....


The last "hot topic" seems to have been ghost stories.  The ghost stories of 2 / 3 switch gear were prevalent in the mid 70s too. I've got a ghost story of my own from the AMRs, but since it lands firmly in the "no shitter" category, I'll hold off for now.

I do remember being spooked on cold iron watch, however. Us M Div. types were probably more isolated than most when it came to in port watch standing. Basically, on the off hours you spent 4 to 6 hours at a time in a big, cold, lonely engine room with little or no human contact. Guy's minds tend to wander in these conditions. One thing you learned quickly when in port and shut down was to make a lot of noise when coming down to ERUL. Walking up behind someone who has just gone through 4 hours of sensory deprivation and tapping him on the shoulder is not a good idea. Did you ever see what happens when someone sneaks up behind a cat who is in the process of stalking something and then yells, "Boo!"? The cat usually springs 3 feet straight up in the air. Same thing happens when you inadvertently surprise a cold iron watch.

You also tend to hear a lot of unexplained noises when you're all alone in the ER, especially the first few days after shutting down as condensate moves around in the steam lines.

Toward the end of my time on the E, I stood "Roving CMO" in port. One part of the rover's duties was to visit each of the engineering spaces and sign the logs. Once again, you make a lot of noise  on your way down so as not to surprise the cold iron watch. Usually you find him on ERUL, but if not, you proceed to ERLL. You always made extra noise when doing this. Not only did you not want to scare the poor guy, but you also didn't want to catch anyone "choking the chicken." For some bizarre reason, guys liked to jerk off by the ELOP. I personally never saw the sexual attraction of that area, but I guess that's just me.

Makes me wonder how all this is affected by the new "unisex" Navy.


A Manly Act o' Love ....

The other night my wife and I were watching Reno 911 (a funny show by the way) and a plot line on the show reminded me of something that happened long ago.  I started busting up.  My wife wanted to know what was so funny and I told her that she wouldn't think it was funny.  C'mon tell me she said so I did.  Yep, she didn't think it was funny at all.  In fact, she found it disgusting.  Well I warned her.

Anyway, here's something for the less squeamish.  Now I'm not sure if I was present when this happened or I just heard about it second hand.  Seems like I was there but ... well, you know, old age mars the maritime memory and stuff.  So here's what I recall.  One night a bunch of us were sitting around in EOS. Or maybe it was out on the flats.  Or maybe it was in SWGR or down in LL.  I can't remember exactly where it was but we're sitting around shooting the shit to occupy the wee hours of an otherwise boring midwatch.   We're talking about a recent port visit to Olongapo.  One guy (an RM--need I say more?) then tells us that while in O-Town he picked up on a real cute gal and took her back to his hotel.  To his surprise once the gal disrobed she turned out to be a dude, or a "benny boy" as they used to say.  The RM got pissed and was about to leave when the "hook" started crying and asked the guy not to be so mad.  The poor benny boy kept crying about how no one loved him and how lonely he was and stuff.  We thought the story wasn't that impressive until the RM concluded his adventure tale by saying (and I'm quoting him word for word), "I felt so bad for the dude that I went ahead and f__ked him."  True story.


Pat Hoban Returns ....


Though I periodically scan the site, I felt that I should contribute more. So I thought I would pass on this website of humor. It was sent to me by an ex-nuke. Hope everyone enjoys.

Pat Hoban

My God, Pat ... were have you been?


Ghost Stories, Con't .....

Since the topic seems to be ghosts and the Enterprise, here are a couple more.

I was in RM-11 div (1 plant reactor side). During the times when the plant was up and operating there were very weird things happening. The theory everyone had at the time was either the radiation or the noise kept the spooks to a minimum.

During the overhaul time in Bremerton from 1979 to 1981 there were a couple of incidents, but the round the clock work seemed to keep it at a minimum. I only had three run ins that I know of. One of them was in the RAR side exit from the plant - the one that popped outside of personnel. For some reason I had to go to one of the other plants and when I came back to that entrance there was someone standing between the decks in a gas mask and looking very grungy. It wasn't any one I knew, but I thought that there was probably a drill going on in the plant and some poor sucker from the M-Div got assigned there. I took off to avoid the drill (no duh), and when I came back I found that not only hadn't there been any drills, the RAR entry watch hadn't seen anyone at all! We chalked that one up to a joke at the time.

Standing RAR watch at night with the plant in hot standby or SRW watch when the plant was cold was creepy. We got down to the plant one morning and found the guy that was on SRW huddled by the coffee pot on the CTG deck. Seems that he had been in RAR lower level when he heard someone come down the steps, open the door, walk across the upper level and come down the steps. When the guy came up to find out who it was (thinking it was the EWS) there wasn't anyone there. Then a socket wrench landed on the deck next to him. That was the last straw and he spent the remainder of the watch on the flats.

I had the same thing happen to me about a year later, only I was on the middle level and followed the footsteps as they crossed the upper level and hit the steps. When I found no one there I also took off to the CTG flats for coffee. Let me tell you there were a few Hail Mary's at that point, and I'm not Catholic! For some reason this stunt was only pulled between 2 am and 5 am and only in shutdown or in hot standby.

I always has the feeling that someone was watching me down there. It was so bad most of the time that I never could stand to radio the logs, I had to check the equipment or noises would start.

During overhaul we were assigned to work in any plant that needed a watchstander. I stood CTG watch many times in 3 plant and would have the switchgear operator want company in there. We did see the fog on the floor one time, but it was real thin and not shaped like a person.


Keith Bryan Comes Aboard .....

This is Keith Bryan not sure if you remember me or not but, I was on the Big E twice. First time was EM-14, 1986-1991 and the second time was EM-22 1999-2002. Tom Dietrich sent me the list. Would be nice to be added. Thanks.

Keith E. Bryan

Yes Keith, our paths crossed many a time.  You were a familiar face down in 4-plant.  


A Walk on The Wild Side ....


When I got to the punch line of the "Manly Love" story I did something I do far too seldom these days. I laughed till tears rolled down my cheeks! Why? First off : it was a funny story. But what really pushed me over the edge was that I used to know probably 10 guys that would have done and said the same thing. I just KNOW that this guy said it in all sincerity and with an absolutely straight face.

On the '74 cruise we made several stops in Pearl Harbor. Hotel Street in Honolulu was famous for prostitutes, transvestites, and a combination thereof. A guy whom I'll call "M" made a trip to Hotel Street and found himself attracted to one particular gal. A financial agreement was made and M went home with her. When they got to her place she explained that she was shy and new in this job, so would he mind if they did it with the lights out. "No problem," says M. Then the gal says that it's her time of the month and would he "take her from behind." Again, no problem. So here's M deep in the act and he starts groping around in the dark. Suddenly he finds an unaccounted for erection! Being a good nuke he quickly does the math and decides that there is one penis too many in this scene. Game over! Dejected and confused, M heads back to the ship.

Next morning he does the unthinkable. HE TELLS PEOPLE OF THE EVENT!!! Hey, I don't know about you, but if it was me in this situation, the secret would have followed me to the grave.


Midwatch Truth Serum and the "Million Dollar" game ....

I'm not sure what it was about boring midwatchs during them long at sea periods but people sure did spill their guts on 'em.  Things people would never tell anyone seemed to slip out with little or no effort.  And, like most great stories, the whole plant, department and ship would soon know about it.  And, like Hank Aaron's 514th homerun, everyone would claim to have "been there" when it was said.  

I also remember a game they used to play in EOS on such idle nights, when all was quiet, critical, and nothing was scheduled.  It was a game called "Would you do this for a million bucks?" Of course the first item proposed was usually the unmanly act of putting another man's love organ in your mouth.  "No way!" was always tempered down to "Well, I guess for a million bucks, sure why not?"  Pretty soon it was discounted down to $100,000 and then it was "what the hell, I'd even do it for a few hundred."  And then the ante was upped with other suggestions until an act was proposed that was so awful that no one, not even the most disgusting among the group, would consider doing it even for a million bucks.  My memory is too fuzzy to recall specifically what some of these most taboo acts were but they were nasty. 


T-Shirts a Comin'

To all you classy guys out there who ordered original Mooj T-Shirts recently, I'll drop them in the mail this week.  I usually wait until I get a few things to mail before braving the long lines at the post office.  I'm heading to the post office probably on Thursday.  If you want a T-Shirt email me today or tomorrow and I'll add it to the bunch.  Thanks for supporting the site.


Big E Story ...


Love the site, and have passed it along to the few Big E nukes that I still keep in touch with. I was on the pig from '91 to '94 during the complex refueling overhaul (RC11), so I never did any sea time at all.

However, I do have a few stories to pass along that capture the flavor of what things were like on the Big E during that time.  Here is one now.

One day, as I was climbing a ladder to leave the ship after a long night of mid shift. As I climbed, I thought one of my buds (Chris Wendt) was immediately behind me, so I let go with a very loud fart. Imagine my distress when I heard a strange voice say, "thanks alot dude"! I turned around, and some strange PO1 was behind me instead!

Needless to say, I apologized profusely, but the guy was really nice about it. In fact, he said that it was the last time he would ever walk off of a Navy ship, and he felt like it was kind of fitting. I don't think I could agree more.

Mike Self  

More from Ike Mike .....


The Ike pig pulled into Toulon on our 1988 Med cruise -- my first overseas port as I had just arrived on Ike 5 days before. Fleet landing was set up in an area that looked to be government buildings, and many of them had grass in front with these heavy chains that went around the grass. (Hard to describe -- but a Marine Barracks usually looks like this.) 

Anyhow, getting back on Ike after liberty was a pain in the butt. Besides the boat ride, had to go through a metal detector when you got on board. We were in Toulon in April and it was pretty cold, so a lot of the guys were wearing heavy jackets. An RM div. short timer named Mikey Davidson was coming on board after being out on the town. He goes through the metal detector -- it goes off. "Must be the change in my pocket," he says. He takes the change out and goes through again. "Beeep" -- metal detector goes off. "Maybe it's my watch," he says. He takes the watch off and goes through one more time. The damn thing beeps again. "I know, I'll bet it's this belt buckle." He takes off his belt and goes through -- you guessed it...beeped again. "Hey, I'll bet it's my 'short timer's' chain!" he exclaims. With that, he opens up his jacket to reveal one of those heavy chains from the government buildings wrapped around his body. The Bastards with Arms were not amused. I heard that the French had contacted the ships in the battlegroup to be on the lookout for this heavy metal chain. 

Here's another one: 

While sitting in Rx berthing one night, a few of us observed these storekeepers loading foul weather jackets down this hatch. A few of the RM guys decided later that they would go on a little shopping trip. Somehow, once they got through this hatch and down to the storeroom, they figured out how to get in. 

I'm coming off watch and I go into berthing and there is a box of foul weather jackets sitting on a table. The guys were handing them out to the RM guys, with the instructions not to wear them until we got them all stenciled. Not wanting to be left out, I took one. 

A couple of days later, our division officer asked us if we knew anything about the missing jackets. We all replied that we didn't.  We gave the jackets to a couple of guys and they stenciled them all with "RM Division," our workcenter and our name on the front.  I think I still have mine at home. 

One more thing -- our supply petty officer was a real slick character and could get anything. He figured out a way to get every guy in RM division issued a pair of flight deck boots -- no strings attached. When they wore out, somehow he got us another pair. 

(from Ike) 

Overseas Stuff From Pat Hoban ....


I was digging around in the basement last night and found some "sea story" stuff. I've enclosed a few scans. I can't believe how much money/fliers/crap I have saved! Some great memories in those boxes. I'll try to scan more when I have more time.

I met an ex-nuke EM from the Texas over the weekend at the Boy Scouts camping trip. He said I was the first ex-nuke he ever met. He was in about 10 years earlier than we were. I told him I still talk to lots of nukes all the time.

Thanks again for keeping the site going, it always reminds me of the great times & great friends I had, and I never dwell on the misery I endured.

Pat Hoban

Plant Mishaps?

I was talking with an old friend off Ike a couple of weeks ago on the phone and we started talking about some of the stupid stuff that people did on watch. We first started with his example of stupidity. I was standing CGUL and he was Chief Reactor Watch. He was cruising around the plant when he noticed that the control oil pressure on one of the CTGs was low. He decided to correct this problem by adjusting the control oil regulator. This would have been cool, except that the CTG was loaded with Reactor Coolant Pumps. You can see where this is going -- the CTG tripped and the plant was scrammed. 

We had to go to a critique after our watch and he got his ass reamed pretty good. The only reason the RO didn't de-nuke him was because he was a hard worker and had never been in trouble. To this day he still will say, "I don't know what possessed me to do that -- it's probably one of the dumbest things I have ever done." 

One more stupid thing: 

Ike was out on a "training cruise" of some sort and we were trying to get all of our chief reactor watches to stand their proficiency watches. In our plant, Feed Control, CGUL, and Reactor Auxiliaries Watch were all on the same level. I was standing RAW, and two other chief reactor watches were standing the other two watches. 

The guy standing Feed Control was a great guy and a friend of mine. The guy standing CGUL was kind of a scumbag. Anyhow, as you guys know, there are always some sort of practical jokes going on in the plant. Some are funny; some are not. This one was not. The Feed Control Watch was taking his logs around the DFT and could not see the SGWLC panel from where he was. As a joke, the CGUL watch decided to put one of the Feed Reg Valves in Manual Electric and walk away. It wasn't too long before we got a SG low level alarm. I ran over to see what was going on and it was discovered that the FRV was in manual electric. We are scratching our heads as to how this could have happened when the numb nuts that did it confessed to us. I thought the Feed Control Watch was going to kill him. The CG watch kind of asked if we would cover for him -- we did not reply. 

About a minute later, here comes the ETs and their Senior Chief. He starts asking us questions about what we thought happened and we told him we didn't know. The FCW sees that it is going to be a long, frustrating night for the ET's and he says, "Senior Chief, I know what happened." He pulled the Senior Chief aside and told the whole story. The CGUL watch was relieved a couple of minutes later and I think he went to mast that night. He was reduced in rate and de-nuked. 

The Feed Control watch and I were talking about it on watch and he told me, "When I saw all of those guys down here and knowing it was going to be a long night for them...I had to tell the truth. Besides, I never really liked that dipshit anyway." 

Does anyone else have any plant/watch stupidity stories they wish to share? 

(from Ike pig)

Freshening the Breath ....


I haven't sent you a story in quite a while. Reading Mike from Ike's account of the foul weather jackets reminded me it's about time for me to chime in again (since I hail from Ike also). I turned 21 aboard the Eisenhower in June of 1987. I was not about to let my 21st birthday pass without having a drink, so when I came aboard to start that cruise I brought with me some whiskey in a stainless steel container which originally had some kind of cologne. I thought I had rinsed it well enough, but some funny taste remained. I had the whiskey anyway of course.  Well, by the time our '88 med cruise came around I had developed a much better system for smuggling spirits onto the ship. It seems about that time a new flavor of Scope mouthwash came out. It was peppermint, and it had a pretty blue color. I seem to recall I brought about two 40 oz bottles on to start the med cruise. These were 40 oz bottles of Scope where I would empty the Scope out till only an ounce or so remained. I would then refill the bottle with peppermint schnapps and add a drop or two of blue food coloring to get the color back where it should be. I never had my bags inspected, but I felt secure that the worst charge that would befall me was being a little too paranoid over potential halitosis. By this time I was qualified Load Dispatcher. Early in the cruise I was on 4 and 12's, so it was not uncommon for me to have the entire evening and overnight off. Sometimes after watch I would ask my buddy Don L from RM Div if he thought it was about time for us to 'freshen our breath' The adulterated Scope and some ice cold Coke made quite a refreshing nightcap.  It turned out though that I was not as supply-minded as I could have been. It seems like the Scope only lasted for about the first 3 weeks of the cruise. BTW, I remember Toulon was cold in April that year and the ride on the liberty boat was rough. But the 2 stops in Palma and the 2 stops in Cannes more than made up for it.

Joe Brown 

It's about time Joe, we were wondering what happened to ya ;)  Your story has reminded me of something funny.  Back in the good old days Lance Winters and I would often sit on the mess decks with total strangers and then engage in fascinating bullshit tales.  Usually guys that were done eating would linger on to "overhear" whatever we were talking about.  One day we sat down with those two old guys that were always down in central (i.e., the grumpy old men, as we called them).  When some prominent officer walked by Lance said to me, "There goes poor so and so; man, that guy's having a hell of a time quitting drinking this westpac.  He ran out of his usual stash of booze and has now resorted to drinking Scope." And then I said something, like: "Yeah I always see him at the ship's store buying Scope.  I never knew a guy could use so much Scope. I didn't know he was drinking it." And then Lance came back with, "He claims the Scope is great 'cause after he's done drinking it, the next day he doesn't have that awful taste in his mouth..."  I recall the grumpy old men were just rolling their eyes and mumbling, "Man oh man."  They bought it hook, line and sinker.


Can't Come Up with a Title For This ....


I've been in a homeless vets home in RI for 7+ months now and for the first time in 34 years have been sober for that time. Haven't been in touch with the website lately as my life has been changing for the good, but I miss the stories and contributing as well. I knew I had it in me to get squared away again only because I made it through the Navy Nuc program by the seat of my pants, but I made it nonetheless. Wearing my Big E ballcap constantly reminded me of my accomplishment and gave me hope.  I've been offered a job at the Providence VA medical center after a brief training period which consisted of cleaning their machinery rooms (shitpits!) MMR style; clean everything! I also obtained a State of RI boiler operator's license (scored an 85% with no studying of any kind; the proctor was ex-Navy) and have a woman in my life after a 20 yr being alone period. Pat O'Neill helped me in obtaining my boiler license by sending me a letter of proof from Chevron to anyone in doubt of my skills. I'd also like to thank you for this website-it is second to none, just like all of us that served on the "E", the first and the finest!  In closing, I would like to pay my respects to a fallen comrade, Don Barr, whom was mentioned by PP, and who I steamed with and fought alongside with (behind the Dragon Palace one night), may you rest in peace.

Steve "Willy" Wilson

PS San Miguel Beer quiz: Where on the label does it say 39X3? (From KP: Winner receives Free Mooj T-Shirt)

Steve, our thoughts and prayers are with you always.  Whatever you need, whenever you need it ....  don't hesitate to ask and one of us fellow Big E brothers will help.  And that goes for anyone else out there, too.  The next time I'm back in Boston we'll hook up for sure.  


For Steve ....

hi KP

re: Steve's "Can't Come Up with a Title For This ...."

Good on ya Steve !!!!!
life IS good ... welcome aboard. 
Hope to have you share some of your experiences ... 
how you have accomplished what you have ...
if you are so inclined.

please consider joining Critical Thinking ...
(i don't think you are there yet)
as the format there allows us to discuss and exchange messages ...
just talk. give and take ... play and joke ...
like sitting around a campfire and jabberjawin' ...
about what matters to us ...
got some 86 or so nubs there at last count.

you are welcome to check us out and share whatever you wish.

i will send you an invite.

with metta
(pali for ... "loving kindness")


ps ... any and all ...come by and join:

for info and how to do it:

it lives here:

A Memorable Leave Time ...

The other night my sister and I were laughing about something that happened long ago.  For some reason we were both thinking about it and since it is navy related I'll share it here.  Rather than rewriting the whole story I will just cut and paste something I already wrote many years ago for my children.   

From Letters to My Children, 1996:

"One of my most memorable leave times was between Nuclear Power School in Orlando and Prototype in NY. After my class graduated we were given about four weeks to report to NY. At that time [my mom] was living in Norwood [Mass] and it was perfectly logical to spend most of my leave there.

From Florida I drove north with Dave Freisleben to his home in Philly. I spent a few days there and then Al Huff came up and the two of us traveled to Boston. The plan was for our other roommates Bill Cawthon and Dave to meet us in Norwood and then we'd all drive up to NY together.

Those two weeks Al and I spent in Norwood were wild. Since I intend to keep this narrative wholesome I will neglect to mention most of what we did. However, there was one funny incident I recall and it isn't that naughty so I'll tell you about it. When you're grown up I'll tell you about the other stuff.

Back in those days Norwood was a sleepy little town. Your Aunt Debby [my sister] was home from college and working at the neighborhood McDonalds. She was hired as a manager and hated the job. I can't describe what it was like other than to say that no amount of money in the world is worth having to put up with the kind of crap she had to endure.  Ask Aunt Debby about it and if she's over the shock and horror of it all she might tell you about it.

So there we were: Al Huff and I, fresh out of nuclear power school, invading Norwood. Our first stop when we hit town was the McDonalds where Aunt Debby worked.  But poor Aunt Debby had no time to visit since she was engulfed in some major crisis or catastrophe (typical McDolanld manager stuff).  But it wasn't a total loss because we amused ourselves by flirting with all the lovely teenage girls that worked there. Until then I had never known that so many good looking babes worked at that McDonalds. I had spent many a summer in Norwood and eaten at that place a hundred times but I never noticed them hot McDonald-land girls.  (Maybe I was too young and my hormones weren't in tune yet.)

Best of all these were love hungry teenage girls. They were bored with life in Norwood, and especially them lackadaisical "townie" boys that now seemed so meek and mild compared to two genuine sailors! Al and I were no dummies. We knew we could hunt high and low and never come across a situation this good again.  So we quickly made that McDonalds our hangout. We'd sit at a table in the back, hold court as it were, and surround ourselves with dozens of on and off duty McDonald-land babes. And then Aunt Debby would come and ruin it all by telling everyone to get back to work.

In those days [my mom] was living at 14 Day Street. A lady named Mrs. O'Brien lived on the first floor (she had lived there since forever) and [my mom] and Aunt Debby lived on the second floor. The third floor was vacant and couldn't be rented since it only had one entrance. The third floor was where Al Huff and I stayed that leave period. This was actually my unofficial apartment for many years since [my grandfather] owned the house. In fact, to this day, I still have stuff up there and refer to it as my apartment.

So Al and I hatched this evil plan! We invited two selected McDonaldland beauties over for a "party." We were specific in that they needed to go to the third floor of 14 Day Street. Not the first floor. Not the second floor. The third floor. Al and I went back to my pad and got things ready for what could have been a hot night.

But our plans went awry from the get-go.  That afternoon Aunt Debby showed up for work, clocked in, and began to face the trials and tribulations awaiting her. That afternoon the McDonalds seemed ablaze with talk of this "totally wicked ass party" that was going down that night. It was gonna be the biggest party ever. People were telling everyone they knew about it. Even kids from neighboring towns were coming by to find out about "the party." Aunt Debby ignored the party talk for the most part since she was too busy dealing with angry customers, shake machines that wouldn't work, friers that wouldn't fry, and all the other problems that were popping up every second. Then finally someone asked her, "Hey Debby, are you going to that Kick Ass Party tonight at 14 Day Street?" Aunt Debby couldn't believe her ears. "Where?" she asked.  When it was confirmed that the party of the century was going down at 14 Day Street she put the kabosh on the whole thing by saying: "I live at 14 Day Street AND THERE'S NO PARTY THERE TONIGHT, TOMORROW NIGHT, OR ANY NIGHT!!!!" The fires of teenage excitement were quickly extinguished and word spread that the party of the century was a bust. 

That night Aunt Debby came home from work and told my mom that for some reason the whole town thought there was going to be a party at our house. Al and I pretended like we had no idea about anything (although many a suspicious glance was thrown our way). 

To be honest we were kind of relieved since my tiny apartment couldn't hold the thousands of would be attendees.  But we were a bit disappointed too, since there would have been lots of chicks there."

So there you are.  The party of the century was broken up by my sister.  It would have been quite a party, too.  

Now that I think back on that post NPS leave period I am reminded of a few other tales but I'll spare you them for now.  I do, however, recall when our roommate Bill Cawthon arrived in town.  He was both amazed and alarmed at how easily we picked up on some high school gals at a local ice cream shop.  We triple dated in his pick up truck I recall.  We didn't use our real names of course.  

Also, If you were an original Mooj Head you might remember a story that graced one of my early newsletters long ago. It was about two sailors in Boston.  It was based on an adventure Al and I had that summer.  I removed it years ago since it was long and more sentimental than funny.  If I can find it again I'll post it on this website.  


Autumn in New England ....


As we've covered here, I was right behind you in leaving Orlando and heading for Ballston Spa since I was in class 8503 @ Nuke School. My prospective roommate John Pearson and I arrived in Saratoga Springs in late summer of 1985 just as the horse racing season was winding down. Ah, the weather was so beautiful. We didn't have a place lined-up at first. After a few days we found a vacancy at Gaslight Square apartments in Saratoga just a couple of blocks from Broadway. I have since found out that either Ben or Jerry, can't remember which one, of Ben & Jerry's ice cream fame used to be the maintenance dude at these same apartments. Anyway, one of my fondest memories of that time involves another bud from EM 'A' school in Great Lakes and from Nuke School, Darren Allison. I think he went on to submarines later. He was from South Carolina, so he probably tried to get something based in Charleston. I haven't heard from him since those days.  Darren was a big fan of Coors beer at the time, and for some reason this brand was not for sale in New York. But rumor had it that Coors could be found in Vermont. Darren decided that a trip to Vermont was in order. At this time we were still in the initial classroom phase of prototype before the wicked, nasty 7 12-hour shifts in a row routine started. Wasn't that time oh so sweet, albeit quite brief? So one Saturday in late September Darren and I headed east on Union Ave in Saratoga and out past Yaddo Gardens and across I-87 into the countryside. The Fall colors were breathtaking. I have not seen anything to beat it in Virginia where I'm from. I was impressed. We found our way to Rutland, Vermont, and I believe the first store we came to had Coors. Darren was happy.

Joe Brown

Yes, the 'old' Coors thing.  My uncle in Boston always requested that we bring along a sixer of the stuff when we went back east for the summer.  (Kind of like now, when I pack a sixer, or two, of Yuengling when I travel to Philly).  When I was old enough to drink (socially anyway) I never knew what the attraction was with Coors since it was okay but it wasn't that good.  Not like Lucky Lager anyway :).  I'm not sure why Coors wasn't sold East of the Mississippi in them days but they made a pretty good Smokey and the Bandit movie about it. 


Al Decker Comes Aboard .....

Hello everyone. My name is Al Decker. I served on the Big "E" from May 81 to July 85. I was in RM-11 and ran RM-3 for the last couple of years. (Drank a shitload of coffee) I sure hope word of this site continues to grow, who knows, I may even tell about the grounding in S.F. Bay and the court that followed. I am starting to remember some stories, however not all would be appropriate to tell, I'm sure of that. I was looking to contact a very old and true friend from the Big "E", his name is Todd Tidyman. If anyone can help me with an e-mail address it would be appreciated. I lost contact a few years ago with Todd, he was in RC-11. I appreciated reading the old stories here and they even jogged this dead brain of mine. I met many people on the Enterprise in my four plus years on board and now that I look back, I had a romping good time for the most part, not thinking about the bad times of course. My e-mail address is Thanks for the memories!


PS Does anyone remember 1 Plants Star Alley? Only a few special friends would know what this means.

Coors Low Down ....


The reason Coors was not shipped East was that it wasn't Pasteurized, and wouldn't handle the trip unrefrigerated. The term "Premium" in those days meant it was Pasteurized.


Thanks DK!

To Steve ....

Hey Steve in RI....The Hippo lives there now and though not of your era would be proud to swap stories and share his mudhole with you anytime. What with winter on the way, I could use a warm corner under some deck plates to roll in.

Bonehead Moves ....


Mike from Ike shook some cobwebs loose in a recent entry about stupid shit that happened on watch. Haven't thought of this one in probably 20 years.

This happened probably in late '77. We were off the coast of southern California doing our usual carrier quals. Ronnie Barns was CMO, Elliott was Feed Pumps, I was ERUL and I don't remember the rest of the crew. Ronnie and Elliott were both former A1W instructors. (Well, I'm positive about Elliott and pretty damn sure about Barnes.) Anyhow, both of these guys should have known WAY better than what they were about to do.

The HP Feed Heater had developed a slight head gasket leak. Ronnie and Elliott were going to take it out of service for repairs. We were doing probably a Full bell, and were launching planes off the roof. (i.e. We were at a fairly high power level.) Suddenly I notice a very distinct change in the engineroom noise. Both feed pumps went on the limiter and every alarm on the boiler level panel went off at once. Then the feed pump discharge safeties start lifting. (They go to the bilge.) Only time I ever saw this one. This makes the E.R. pretty humid. Nobody could figure out what was going on. I was losing DFT level fast. Then it hits Elliott, "Oh shit, we blocked in the exchanger before we opened the by-pass!" Quickly, both Ronnie and Elliott start opening the by-pass valve. This ain't one of those valves that lets you open it quickly, long winded and hard to turn. About this time, both reactors figure they've had enough of this shit and decide to call it quits! Poles in the holes. Uh oh, this ain't good.

Somehow, the Engineering Officer materializes out of thin air and there he is on ERLL, right under the valve Ronnie and Elliott had been opening. The E.O. can see that the valve is only about 5 threads open and asks what happened. Ronnie looks at the E.O. and says with a straight face, "I think it must have vibrated shut." The Engineer reaches up and tries to close the valve. He can barely budge it. I figure the shit's gonna hit the fan now. Instead, the Engineer just stares at Ronnie and Elliott for about 30 seconds and silently communicates, "Do you idiots really think I'm that dumb? You must think I'm stupider than the both of you." This was probably more effective than any official punishment he could have dished out. I don't think that either of them will ever make a mistake like that again.


Glenn Faus Sends This Along....

Here's a clip of The Big E's Commissioning:


I received the following email from a lawyer.  Without saying anything I'll just post it.  If you are interested in discussing this topic, please visit the Critical Thinking site.

Dear King Paul,

Our law firm, the Law Offices of Clapper & Patti, represents James Ridderbush in an asbestos lawsuit. James Ridderbush has contracted mesothelioma, a terminal cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. James Ridderbush was exposed to asbestos while stationed aboard the USS Enterprise during the 1960's. Mr. Ridderbush worked in the laundry department aboard the USS Enterprise. This lawsuit is against the asbestos manufacturers and does not involve the Navy in any way.

We would like to speak to anyone who worked in the laundry department of the USS Enterprise during the 1960's. If you could provide the name(s) of anyone who worked in the USS Enterprise's laundry  department during the 1960's, please give me a call at 1(800) 440-4262. I thank you in advance.


Malcolm Boutwell
Law Offices of Clapper & Patti
2330 Marinship Way, Suite 140
Sausalito, CA 94965
1(800) 440-4262  

Nicknames ...


This weekend I had a discussion with someone about nicknames. Some of the more creative ones I remember were from my Navy days. Maybe some of your readers may want to submit a few of their own.

When I was in NPS Bainbridge, we had a Gedunk (Now how long has it been since I used that word?) on the first floor of the school building. One of the vending machines in the Gedunk served small cans of hot soup, chili etc. One day one of our classmates whom I'll call H bought a can of beans and franks. Some bacterial reaction must have been going on inside the can, because it was swollen up like a beach ball. Several people cautioned H not to open the can, but he was hungry and didn't listen. (Okay, so maybe some of us actually encouraged him to open the can.) As soon as he popped the lid, a stream of hot, scalding beans and franks exploded forth and hit him in the neck and lower jaw. For a week or so H went around with visible bandages on his first and second degree burns.

Since class 7401 was in the Reactor Physics portion of our training, it seemed only natural that H be instantly known as "Fission Franks"


Late 80s Nicknames Quiz

Inspired by "PP," let's have a late 80s nickname quiz.  (You other era dudes can come up with your own quiz and send it in.) Who was: 

"Skelitor (aka Lurch)" 
"Zippy the Pinhead"
"Buffy (aka Buffalo Head)"
"Rump Ranger"
"Poot Poot"

Nicknames, Cont. 

I can come up with a few of these:

Skeletor I believe was one of our Rx Officers, want to say CDR Davidson, may be wrong. CHUD (Clueless Humpty-Dumpty) was LCDR Or__ard, the RCA. Flangehead (aka Flange, aka the Bobbely-headed Alien) was ETCS R__rke. I'm surprised not more has been said about him. Need to hear some stories from early 80's guys in this area. Fluff, I believe, was MM2(3?) Woodruff. The name of Buffy escapes me but I believe he was in RC14. The rest I have no clue.

Some that you failed to get on the list were the Mutant, Mumble-Yack, Lil Buddy, Speedy, to name a few. They may not have been known by these names throughout the plants, but I remember hearing them.


How could anyone forget ol' Mumble-yak?  You were wrong with Skelitor and Fluf; the others were correct.  Skelitor, of course, was B.P. McC__re and Fluf was, of course MM2 Dogstraddler. I forget who the others were.


re: Late 80s Nicknames Quiz

and what we need is the stories behind them !!!!
i have related how the Hippo, The Hulk, & The Animal ...
came by theirs ...
man ... i gots to wonder about Poot Poot. ;)

that name had me flashin' on this:
i knew an E2 Boatswain Mate (with at least 8 years in!!) when i was on the Vogelgesang who was at the bottom of the pecking order. real nice guy tho ... as Massa Twi7g and i were in the same position in our Div ... and ended up helping him haul garbage, chip paint, wash the CO's car. and he was our runner when we stood brow watch. Jeez ... 
they even gave us a for real .45 !!! of course it wasn't loaded ... 
had a clip on our belt ala Barney Fife. 
but this guy was cool ... knew the nav was a good deal for him ...
and planned on stayin' in for the duration ...
and he proudly went by the name of Poop Chute.
never did know him by any other name.
nothing ever bothered this guy ... he never freaked out ...
just accepted it and did what he needed to do. happily.
actually, i think he was some kind of Zen master ... 
as he was one of the most centered, cheerful and easy goin' guys i've had the pleasure of knowing. 

so yeah ... give me the stories behind the names ...
inquiring minds want to know.

Skelitor was called Skelitor because he resembled the cartoon character of that name.  He was also referred to as "Lurch" since he resembled that character as well.  As far as I know no one had the balls to call the RO by these nicknames (to his face anyway).   

"CHUD," was, as mentioned previously, the one and only Clueless Humpty Dumpty because he was both clueless and resembled humpty dumpty.  My sources in the Rx Admin office said they were forever bombarded with magazines (that people obviously subscribed to using those "sign me up now I'll pay later" cards inside magazines) that were addressed to LTCDR Humpty Dumpty.  There were also many collection notices addressed to LTCDR Dumpty as well since no one was paying for the magazines.  

I have no idea how "Flangehead" got his name.  You RC23 guys will have to enlighten us on that one.  

I've already mentioned somewhere on this site what "Fluf" stood for. 

I have no idea how "Zippy the Pinhead" got his nickname.  The EE30 bunch will have to address this one. 

"Buffy (aka Buffalo Head)" was from RC14 (ET2 Bellv__e) and looked like a Buffalo so that name was destined for him.  He was a gentle giant.  I recall many a midwatch in 4EOS was spent coming up with things Buffy couldn't do that normal human beings could, like use a rotary dial phone since his fingers were so big. 

"Spuds," was ET2 Manry, again another RC14 hooligan.  He was said to look like that beer commercial character Spuds Makenzie. 

The "Rump Ranger" was a poor unfortunate E-Div'r who was caught in another man's rack when the other guy was still in it.  Not sure how he eluded being discharged but the fact that he was drunk and not in his right mind seemed to help.

"Poot Poot," was RE Div's most happy fellah.  He got his nickname from a Hustler magazine cartoon that showed some guy walking around making a "poot poot" sound after having the muscles in his sphincter loosened by some nefarious activity.  


More Photos From Chester ....

Here is some more pictures from my time on the Big E



Hey Chester, how about some captions for yer photos? I recognized MM2 Clarke in the top photo.  I also see RE02's Mark Thompson in that photo.  In the second photo it looks like "Corn" and Howard.


Eric Mann Comes Aboard ....

Just another Load Toad checking in on your site.

Eric Mann

I didn’t see many fellow toads from the Gerry’s Kids softball team on your roster. I did find my old chief, Jim Regan, listed though. I keep in touch with some of the guys and I’ll send them the link. Thanks for keeping some of the memories (especially those of dubious veracity) alive.

Bob Lara Comes Aboard ....

Bob Lara
1MMR 1972-74
1AMR 1974-76

The other "KP" Awakens ....


What's with the lawyer from Clapper & Patti (sounds like a firm that should represent the poor sailors after a visit to PI) ??? Here is an attorney asking a bunch of nukes who got radiated about some asbestos victims - paradoxical.

I was trying to remember some nicknames myself:

Inky dink
bug juice

Adios, Kid Pillow

Mud Pac '83

This tee shirt design, from his infamous dopey book sketch, was created by Terry Gardner (now EMC, USNR) to commemorate a piss-poor piece of navigation coming back into to pier three in Alameda at the end of the Westpac in April '83. The folks falling off the angle deck refers to the panicked and desperate attempt to shift weight to the port side early in the evolution (and the idea shared by many crewmembers of maybe just swimming that last 1/2 mile home). Finally the moon did what a dozen tugs and Sulu couldn't. I seem to think we had a bunch of these tees made up when we hit Subic in '84.

I was in Central when we missed the channel. We went to GQ shortly thereafter and Greg "Catfish" Merrigan relieved as Load Dispatcher. In the next couple of hours he directed a game of "ring around the ring bus" like no mid-watch had seen before or after. It is amazing how few psi in the condenser are really needed to run an SSTG when the diesels are sucking mud and you've stripped almost every non-plant load from the switchgears! I remember looking at the logs afterward and they looked like a game of three card monte. That most of the lights stayed on at all and the CTGs (for the most part) were kept online was a tribute to the ERLLs and CMOs and everyone else who had practiced as jellyfish stokers in the IO.

I really need to dig through the basement for pictures. I was the EM2 E. Mann listed as a photographer in the '84 cruise book and I had somehow talked Cheng and the RO into letting me take a camera into the plants as long as my shots didn't show panels in focus.

Do any load toads out there have pictures from the baacualean romps we cleverly disguised as softball games? We referred to ourselves as Gerry's Kids (to "honor" Gerry "Sweatpumps" Blanton the EO) and even drunk we were much more coordinated than our namesake. It was returning from one of these outings that I went asphalt surfing from the back of Marvin Diwa's pickup truck (I wasn't nearly as drunk as Marv - the only Filipino in the Navy who didn't speak Tagolog).


George Lavigne Comes Aboard ....

Lavigne, George A.
RC11, 1980-1982

A-Ganger Knows More Than All You Load Toads Out There (including me)!


I haven't been on the site in a long time, six new pages i think. Great stuff. I know where D____y is coming from, not first hand, but the beginnings were there when i was on my way out (2001) 

A few pages back Bill Vick asked a question, to wit: 135 262 347 481: Does that string of numbers mean anything to you? If it does after all these years...consider yourself a "heavy" switchgear operator/load toad! 

I'm not an electrician, never qualified load or SWGR, but i know this one: the answer: 135 means that if you lose the 3S and 5S that #1 EDG would auto start. Had to lose both to get an auto start though. I'm surprised this one hasn't been answered before.....Keep up the good work KP! 


And you keep up the good work A-Ganger!  I'm gonna make you an honoree Load Toad.  Here's another quiz for all you EE and ET types:  What did "Bad Boys Race Our Young Girls Behind Victory Garden Walls, Get Started Now" mean?


Mark B.  IDs the Suspects in the bottom Photo (see Chester Photo's above):

Bottom Picture:
(L) Jim “Doc” Middleton

(C) Steve “FLZ” Henderson -- I believe FLZ was ‘Froggy Landing Zone’

(R) Unknown

Mobile Chernobyl Patches


I was looking the other day and i think i have the last two mobile chernobyl patches in existence. one each, airwing three and airwing seventeen. if someone wants to get more made i'd be more than happy to loan mine out for the design etc. look  up my email addy on the contact list.

Brian Alexander

The Golden Bear .....


Please forgive an old 1MMR guy for telling what's really a 3 plant story, but hey, someone's gotta tell it : 

3 Plant had an RM named Gary. Gary was a big, burley, barrel chested guy with thick, curly, golden blond hair EVERYWHERE! Even though he had a beard, he needed to shave his entire neck at least daily. Gary was also very proud of being born and raised in California. All these factors together got him the nickname "Golden Bear."

One evening on the '74/'75 cruise, Golden Bear was partying down on Waikiki. G. Bear got separated from his steaming buds. (One version of the story is they ditched him.) Bear didn't have sufficient funds for a solo cab ride back to Pearl, so he opted for public transportation. While waiting for a bus, he has an "accident". Yep, shits his pants like a 1-year-old! Bear's so toasted, he drops a load in his pants and doesn't even realize it. Soon after, he boards a crowded, standing room only bus. Bear notices that in spite of the crowded condition of the bus, everyone is giving him a wide berth. He figures that this is just because he's so obnoxiously drunk.  Bear flips several people off and tells them "Aw, fuck you if you can't take a joke!" (A couple of other nukes were on the bus and, next morning, they were kind enough the tell the entire department about this event.) Anyhow, Bear gets back to the ship, and climbs into his rack fully clothed to sleep it off. Next morning he wakes up and literally has to stand under a running shower to peel his shorts off his hairy ass.

That very day a new 3 Plant tradition was born. When anyone from 3 Plant asked the oft asked question,"Does a bear shit in the woods?" the immediate response was, "No. He shits in his pants."


Eating, MM Style .....

Kp, Steamer, Hippo, etc.,

Thanks for your support, guys, and sorry for taking so long to respond, but I've been tracking down this woman I should have grabbed a year ago and thank God she is patient!  Long story short, she and I are doing great!

And now, a quick story about grossing out chowdales at the dinner table, er, aft mess deck.  Once upon a time there were 3  MM's from 4MMR and some chowdale sitting at a table eating evening chow which was Mystery Meat with the usual trimmings.  One of the MMs declared how tasty the mystery meat was and another MM said in reply "Oh really, can I try it?"   "Sure" said the first MM as he took the meat he was chewing on out of his mouth and handed it to the other MM, who took said morsel of meat and began chewing on it.  "My, that is tasty, thanks!" said the other MM as he returned the morsel of meat back to its original owner who promptly finished it off , stating "I told you it was good".  Needless to say, the chowdale vacated to another location, thus making more room at the table for more MM's. 

Another trick to removing unwanted chowdales from your table would be to insert either mashed potatoes or a pea into one nostril and hold out your lower lip and blast the contents in the nostril into the protruding lip.  These methods worked very well in procuring dining seats for your  buds.

All for now  lads

-Steve "Willy" Wilson   4MMR   74-78-

Plant Food Plant Refit .... 

Bit late, but a couple of suggestions. To make things pretty fail safe, install a check valve on the inside of each tank. Make the check valve two inches larger than the outlet (This way attachment screws overlap a safe distance). The (swing) check valve allows only inflow. You FILL tanks from the bottom, pump them out from the top. To drain/pump to filling area, Use a pipe going down from the top to the bottom of the tank, with a couple of 90 degree bends above the tank so that your hose connections are easy to attach. Put a check valve in the hose, not in this pipe. Run some unistrut over tanks to support hoses, or just suspend from ceiling with rope and hooks. The check valve in the hose means no leakage when you move hose from tank to tank. Keeping hoses elevated above tanks means you will not trip or snag them with forklift. The check valve inside the tank will drastically slow leakage when someone stands on that bottom pipe. If none of your help has done that yet, you have something to look forward to :) This is way I rigged things for boiler treatment and cooling tower chemicals (stored in very similar tanks). It is easiest way I found to make things pretty fail safe. The properties of the formula you use may make this mod impractical, but thought I would suggest it. You *did* ask. 

C.G. (Cruiser Ghost)

Thanks CG, I like your idea about using check valves.  I do need to find an easier way to fill my tanks.  Right now I just pump them into the top and, well, you can imagine, when the hose comes loose (which happens more often than you can imagine) I have quite a mess.   


Say What?

Let's Groove on Over to Page 23 Click Here


Home | Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Page 5 | Page 6 | Page 7 | Page 8 | Page 9 | Page 10 | Page 11 | Page 12 | Page 13 | Page 14 | Page 15 | Page 16 | Page 17 | Page 18 | Page 19 | Page 20 | Page 21 | Page 22 | Page 23



Brothers, Sisters, Friends ......

Stop your pouting, for I have located another pile of Official Mooj Minion T-Shirts!!!!

Yes, for nearly nothing (or nothing in most cases) a Genuine Mooj Minion T-Shirt can be yours!  I only have about 25 left so act quickly.  Email for details.  To be honest I'd do anything to get rid of these things so that I won't be reminded of how much money I wasted getting them made.